Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:30
7380 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite 215, San Diego, CA 92111



Our law firm assists clients in getting immigrant visas through legal gateways. The U.S. grants visa and immigration services to qualified and applicable individuals having an intention to stay permanently. Our attorney helps clients in getting the following visas, 

Family-Based Immigrant Visas

Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas: These are visas granted to individuals/s on a close family relationship with a citizen of the United States, described as an Immediate Relative (IR). As attorneys dealing in immigration laws, we offer services for

  • IR-1: Spouse of a U.S. citizen
  • IR-2: An Unmarried child under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen
  • IR-3: Orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen
  • IR-4: Orphan to be adopted in the U.S. by a U.S. citizen
  • IR-5: Parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old

Family Preference Immigrant Visas: Visas for more distant family members of a U.S. citizen as well as individual family members of a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). However, there’re limitations on family preference immigrants, usually requiring a waiting time for a visa.

  • Family First Preference (F1): Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their minor children (if any)
  • Family Second Preference (F2): Spouses, minor children, and unmarried sons and daughters (age 21 and over) of LPRs
  • Family Third Preference (F3): Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens and their spouses and minor children (if any)
  • Family Fourth Preference (F4): Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and minor children, provided the U.S. citizens are at least 21 years old

Please note: Grandparents, aunts, uncles, in-laws, and cousins cannot sponsor a relative for immigration.

Special Categories

  • K-1 Visa: Fiancé/Fiancée Nonimmigrant Visa that allows for entry to the U.S. to get married within 90 days
  • K-3 Visa: Nonimmigrant visa for spouse of U.S. citizen who has an I-130 on file with USCIS
  • VAWA: Immigrant visa for a battered spouse, child, or parent of U.S. citizen or LPR
 7380 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite 215, San Diego, CA 92111